We all made it back home to Indiana. We had a wonderful visit to Utah. It was so much fun to spend time with family and friends. It was so good for Zealand to get to know all his extended family again. He started saying so many new words too. Some of our favorites are.. STAR, MOON, ANNIE SIT,
Now it is time to get back to the grind stone. Ty is anxious to get on with school. I have been unpacking suitcases full of Christmas gifts for days and days. It is nice to get the house back in order. The kids have been so happy to play in their own rooms and discover all their toys again. (They both have way too many toys so I have secretly been purging) I get frustrated that Zoey makes such a mess, but she is doing better at cleaning up after herself. You know what they say "a child's work is a child's play" So, I guess I don't mind too much :)
Ty and I spoke in church today. My talk was so interesting Zealand fell asleep. It was nice to see our friends from the ward again.
We are watching the Colt's game and they are finally ahead! Zoey wants to have hot dogs so I guess we will have an indoor tail-gating party.
-Zara
No comments:
Post a Comment