I am officially 39 weeks pregnant! It has been a long road the past few weeks. A long hot road!
At 32 weeks I had to go to the hospital because I started having contractions. They gave me a few shots and I went home. I really had to take it easy for a few weeks. I was so thankful when I made it to 37 weeks, because we knew it would be safe for her to come. Now, after fully expecting her to make her big appearance, she is perfectly content in mommy's tummy. I have been having contractions for about a week and a half, but still not a lot of progress. My water broke with the other kids at 37 weeks and 38 1/2 weeks so.... I keep expecting the same labor process. This baby has her own way of doing things I guess. My doctor has scheduled to induce me on Monday the 16th. One day after my due date! I am crossing my fingers she decides to come on her own. In the meantime, I am going for lots of long walks, weeding the garden, eating LOTS of watermelon, and hanging out with the central air! :) We are so excited to meet our little baby girl!
Good luck! Hopefully everything goes smoothly! I was induced with all three of my babies and it's not that bad. I like knowing when I will be going to the hospital & having time to take care of the other kids before leaving. Either way, I can't wait to see this sweet baby girl!
ReplyDeleteGood Luck Zara! Thinking of you!! xoxoxoxoxo
ReplyDeleteYou are awesome, I know how frustrating that is to expect them early and then they're late. Same thing happened with Carson. Can't wait to see pictures of her, good luck!!!!
ReplyDeletetoday is the day!!! hope all goes well! happy birthday baby girl!!
ReplyDelete