Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Island Park-Yellowstone Vacation

Every year we go up to our cabin in Island Park.
Island Park-Yellowstone country is one of our favorite places to visit.  Ty would like to retire there someday. In the meantime... we plan on visiting every summer.
The cabin.  We sure miss Grandpa and Grandma Pink.  They left us all a wonderful place to enjoy!
The boat dock!
Zoey made a tent and served lunch to her cousins.
Ty and Uncle Zac did face painting for the kids.
Nana always has lots of fun crafts to do.
Our favorite parade in West Yellowstone on the 4th of July!
The kids love to catch candy.

Shopping around West Yellowstone.
After the parade, Zoey was so tired. She sleep on me and in the stroller all over West and through dinner.
We love to take a day and go to: Ennis,Virgina City, and Nevada City, Montana.  It is fun to find neat things to photograph. It is sometimes hard to compete with two professional photographers in the family, but  I love using my camera and recording our travels/
The kids love to play the old pianos for 10 cents.
Boot Hill
This is my favorite old church.  About 11 years ago I took a slide of it and entered it into the Weber County Fair.  I took a first place.  I have always wanted a digital photograph of it. I don't think the light was quite as nice as the last time I photographed it. I titled it" True Religion"
Nana was very kind and BRAVE and took all seven grandkids on a 25 min stage coach ride. 
All of the kids had a blast!
Zoey had fun taking lots of pictures of her own. Thank goodness for digital. She can shoot and shoot!
Naughty kids :)
We were a bit star struck to see Eddie Jemison who plays Livingston Dell, in all the Ocean 11, 12, 13 movies. Ty spoke to him for a bit about his little boy, because he was playing with Zealand. Ty didn't mention he knew  he was famous.  It was funny to see him in such a tiny town in Montana. I was very sneaky and took this photo. Maybe, I should try being a paparazzi???   Ummm no! 

Anyway... we had a wonderful trip! We were so happy even though we are living in Indy, we didn't have to miss out on one of our favorite vacations. - Zara

3 comments:

  1. What a great place to visit! The pictures are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fabulous trip! So much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you take these pictures??? They are AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete

We always have so many photographs that one post takes up an entire page... please click older posts to see more fun adventures.
Thanks!

Our Family

Our Family

Fall Walk

Fall Walk
We love to go for walks around our neighborhood..