Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Zoey

Grandpa Jon asked Zoey to be a model for his Photographing Children class.  I took some photos after she was done modeling.  She loves to turn on the charm.

I have to admit... I am having a very hard time thinking that she will start kindergarten in a few short weeks.  I love being home with her.  We have so much fun doing preschool together at home. I keep going back and forth in my head if we should do homeschool kindergarten?? BUT... I know she is going to love school!

 It is so hard for me to think of sending her out into the world, even if it is just half day kindergarten.
  It just seems weird this is the last month that we won't have to worry about "it being a school night".
 I know it is going to be so much harder on me than on her.  I am so thankful for her. -Zara

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful!!
    Loved all your posts. It looks like you've been doing tons of fun stuff. You're so crafty too!! Give me some of that talent and motivation!

    ReplyDelete

We always have so many photographs that one post takes up an entire page... please click older posts to see more fun adventures.
Thanks!

Our Family

Our Family

Fall Walk

Fall Walk
We love to go for walks around our neighborhood..