Sunday, November 15, 2009

Day of Rest

I am relieved my Relief Society lesson went well, and secretly more relieved it is over. So far, we have been having a nice quite Sunday afternoon.  Ty is at the library working on a group paper for school.  I only wish he could be home with us.  Zoey has been watching Legacy and playing American Girl dolls. (which involves a pretty big mess) Lets hope she is just as enthusiastic about cleaning it up. Zealand and I got a much needed nap.  Then I have working on sewing some cute American Girl sized clothes. I have to  admit...  I may love American Girl dolls even more now that I am older. Maybe, it is just fun to have my very own real life American Girl. :)   Well, I am being interrupted by a brown eyed girl asking me to come play dolls. I just can't say no.

-Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment

We always have so many photographs that one post takes up an entire page... please click older posts to see more fun adventures.
Thanks!

Our Family

Our Family

Fall Walk

Fall Walk
We love to go for walks around our neighborhood..