Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday The 13th

Today we went to ballet class.  Zoey loves her teacher Ms. Johanna.  Zealand loves to run around with the other little brothers and play with the train table. I met another mom from Utah today.  Her family is here for medical residency.  It was fun to talk to someone from home.  What a small world it is!

Last night, Ty watched the kids so I could go to Relief Society.  It was great to listen to a nice lesson, make  cookie jars, and get to know some sisters in the ward.  Ty and the kids drew Thomas the Tank Engine pictures, had popcorn, and watched Monster's Inc.  Both kids were in bed when I got home.  Thank You Tyrone!  Then, it was nice to watch a new Office episode.  Ty and I  always laugh so hard!  I woke up thinking of Dwight trying to fight himself. That show kills me!

Now, it is nap time and I am going to take advantage of it!

-Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment

We always have so many photographs that one post takes up an entire page... please click older posts to see more fun adventures.
Thanks!

Our Family

Our Family

Fall Walk

Fall Walk
We love to go for walks around our neighborhood..