After our nightly ritual of reading books and singing songs, Zealand made my day. I kissed him (like I do every night) as I was putting him in his crib. Then he made the cutest kissing sounds back. After chasing him around all day and dealing with his "teething tantrums" he really is a sweet little guy.
He is definitely a momma's boy!
Then Ty and I enjoyed some quite craft time. Ty tied flies of course. The "Hot Butt Cadis" is a must he says to have in your fly box. & I am sewing a tiny American Girl sized quilt for Zoey's special doll Ruthie. It was very nice to do something we used to do all the time.
Good news we heard... After all a very long time waiting... My cousin Ryan and his wife Melanie are adopting a sweet baby girl.
Bad news we heard... Ty's cousin Jon's cancer is more invasive than they originally thought. We are praying for him, his cute wife, and two small kids.
Our life is good. We are very thankful this November to be where we are.
-Zara
Addie has Kit. Zoey and Addie will have to get together and play dolls sometime since Kit and Ruthie are friends.
ReplyDeleteThat would be great! I have Samantha from when I was little. But... I also have Kirstin, Molly, and Kit. Now, Zoey is asking Santa for Emily. That is way too many American Girls for one house, but we are addicted!
ReplyDeleteZoey will be thrilled to hear Addie has Kit. Grandma Betty told me Addie had one. I am trying to make Addie's doll some cute PJs and maybe an apron (if I get my act together)