Tuesday, March 1, 2011

New Projects

I got a new jelly roll and some fat quarters to play with.
I am really excited for this new quilt. 
 I want to get the top put together quickly, but it seems like it is taking a while. 


The BUTLER PA-Club had a fundraising Bake Sale. 
 We felt like we were the family on Cake Boss running Carlos Bakery! 
I couldn't have done it without Ty's help.
After 3 days of baking I needed a nap!
I made a few dozen Dawg Treat Sugar Cookies.




I made two dozen red velvet cupcakes.  They are so yummy and super addicting! 

Zealand tried his hardest to convince us to let him eat one.

Six dozen chocolate chips cookies.
I found this new recipe. It is a really good basic one. I will post it on my Food For Thought blog.

Four dozen peanut butter kisses!
Super Yummy!

Ty stained this box to put his flies in to sell at a silent auction. They sold for $30.

He is really an amazing fly-TYer!

Zoey wanted a little lap quilt with some pink scraps we had.  It turned out cute.
I just need to bind it.   


CHICKA CHICKA BOOM BOOM TREE
Zealand reads and recites Chicka Chicka Boom Boom and Chicka Chicka 1 2 3 all day everyday!
He is always pretending stuff is a coconut tree so I made this tree out of felt. It is great because he can bend it just like in the story!

I also made some letters to climb up the coconut tree.  He loves it and it was so easy!
SKIT SKAT! SKOODLE DOOT! FLIP FLOP FLEE! EVERYBODY RUNNING TO THE COCONUT TREE!


Leprechaun Trap -We got the idea from Family Fun Magazine.  We are excited to see if we catch any mischievous little leprechauns trying to get some Lucky Charms.
If you catch a Leprechaun they have to tell you where they keep their pot of gold.
You have to be careful though they are said to play tricks on you!

5 comments:

  1. Love it all! Great job on everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I have to say is "you're Amazing!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. For real Zara... who are you!!?? I feel like I barely have time to take a shower and get ready, much less create quilts, toys, and games for my kids!!!! You are just incredible! I wish I had an ounce of your talent. I REALLY want that green and turquois quilt you are going to make!!!! I LOVE LOVE those colors!!!!!!! AND where were you when we needed 200 cupcakes made for Caroline's wedding!! Yours are so beautiful. You ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zara, you are super talented! Every time I read your posts I'm totally amazed at what your capable of. I just wish I could be as talented as you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone. You are all very sweet.

    ReplyDelete

We always have so many photographs that one post takes up an entire page... please click older posts to see more fun adventures.
Thanks!

Our Family

Our Family

Fall Walk

Fall Walk
We love to go for walks around our neighborhood..