We can't believe our little girl is six years old! Zoey is growing into such an "accomplished little lady". She loves: music, the arts, dance, gymnastics, cooking, sewing, quilting, gardening, sports, and being our little mother. She is kind and compassionate to everyone. Zealand probably wishes she was his momma because he always wants Zoey when he is sad or hurt. She loves to learn, and has found kindergarten to be a delight! Our family has moved six times in her six years. She always handles it amazingly well. We are so blessed to have such a sweet little girl in our home. She has a strong testimony of the gospel ,and is a wonderful example to each of us. She always keeps us on track.
Zoey loves to pick a theme for her birthday. Her 1st b-day was a - Care Bear Party, 2nd b-day- Winnie The Pooh Party, 3rd B-day - Princess Party,
4th B-day Peter Pan Party, 5th B-day Cowgirl Party.
This year she announced she wanted a CANDYLAND party. I was really excited.
Ty was on spring break so we had a whole week of fun activities. Here's a bunch of pictures of the weeks activities.
Darling, darling and more darling! I cannot believe how much she looks like Zara! What fun birthday celebrations!! Happy 6th birthday Zoey from us!
ReplyDeleteSo so so cute, Zara! And where did you find Candy Land party favors? I've never seen them before!
ReplyDeleteThanks Melanie! Thanks Angela!
ReplyDeleteAngela I had to order them from Party Express online. They shipped them for about 4.00. I couldn't find them anywhere else. I ordered the fabric on the table and the wall from The Fat Quarter Shop online.
I love the cake!! Cute idea! Happy Birthday to sweet Zoey! Those twin dolls are so darling.
ReplyDeleteZara, you have a beautiful family. Your kids are ADORABLE! I can't believe you have a 6-year old! That's crazy! And I'm LOVING your candy land cake idea. That is so creative.
ReplyDelete