Tuesday, February 9, 2010

February Fun



I let Zealand mix with the Pampered Chef 2 qt pitcher.  When I turned my head he poured almost 2 qts of OJ all over his tray!  Ah OH!  
We went to the zoo with Zoe's friends!  
Zoey, Jeremy, Mallory, and Olivia!                    Best Buddies!

I made the mistake of buying COLT blue cupcakes for the Super Bowl... but the kids enjoyed them.
Old Blue Eyes loves a good "blank" and "bink"
Zoey loves to draw on dad's laptop.  Z-Z loves to watch and be with his sister. 

It snow about 8 inches last Saturday.  The kids were thrilled.

Ty is a snow shoveling machine.  He was thrilled it wasn't 8 feet like at home in Utah. 
Zoey tried and tried to make a snowman with all that powder!
They do not plow side streets in Indy.  Which shuts everything down if there is a storm.  
He really wanted to ride the bike in the snow.
I haven't been able to find snow boots anywhere for Zealand... thus the plastic bags over his shoes.
Zoey got to go to a Princess Party.  She wanted to go as Snow White.
Zoey had a blast.  Zealand plugged his ears.  He was not too thrilled with all the frilliness. 
The Royal Ball
The other morning I thought Zoey was sound asleep, but she was creating this EPIC BATTLE.
It was dinos vs Peter Pan, Schleich Animals, and various Princesses (and their clothing)

2 comments:

  1. You have been doing a lot of fun things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try looking for boots at Walmart. They are not too expensive, and they had lots of different ones for girls. I am not sure for boys. Also, Target has boots.

    ReplyDelete

We always have so many photographs that one post takes up an entire page... please click older posts to see more fun adventures.
Thanks!

Our Family

Our Family

Fall Walk

Fall Walk
We love to go for walks around our neighborhood..