Tonight, as we were putting her tooth in her little box for the tooth fairy I asked he,r "What do you think the tooth fairy does with all the teeth she collects?"
She told me "She is building a castle made out of teeth!" I smiled. Aren't kids so cute and innocent!? Makes me want to have a little more "make believe" in my life. :)
She then explained the Tooth Fairy is very tiny, and she would tickle you if she were to walk on you.- Zara
I had strict instructions to take this photo right after she lost her tooth. She wanted her grandmas to see. :)
NEXT MORNING UPDATE : Due to "windy conditions" the tooth fairy was unable to fly to pick of Zoey's tooth. Zoey was very understanding and will try again tonight.
(Mommy struggles or... perhaps... we should blame MR TOOTHFAIRY for not reminding mommy:)

cute! What an imaginative little girl! Hopefully the toothfairy had better luck making it to your house last night ;)
ReplyDeleteOur toothfairy has forgotten too ;)
ReplyDeleteHaha! That is so cute! We have yet to venture into losing-teeth-territory yet. I like the "windy conditions" thing. You guys are funny!
ReplyDelete